2018 iPhones to launch on September 12, Apple Sends Media invites
2018 iPhones are much awaited, finally, the Apple has sent invitations to the press about a new event at Apple Park in Cupertino (USA), on 12 September and it is almost certain that at the event Apple will introduce the new iPhones, Watch and iPad Pro.
As you can see in the image, the invitation has a bronze circle with a black background, which can indicate from the colors of the device to the appearance of Apple Park itself.
Falling in line with earlier leaks, this year the Apple will launch three iPhones which will have a similar design like last years iPhoneX and will house the infrared face detection system inside the Notch on the top of the display. The three iPhones will have display sizes of 5.8 inch, 6.1inchesh and a lager 6.5 inch with the Notch at the top.
Moreover, this year one of the three iPhones could have the support for dual -sim, the feature that people for carrying for years.
It will be speculated what exactly Apple debuts on 12 September, So stay tuned to Vostory for all the updates.
Updates from IFA 2018.
- Honor Magic 2 teased with Full Display and Pop-Up camera
- JBL PartyBox 200 & PartBox 300 wireless speakers launched at IFA 2018
- ASUS at IFA 2018 announced 7 New Ultracompact Notebooks
- Sony Xperia XZ3 launched with OLED Display and SD 845 SoC at IFA 2018
- Samsung 8K QLED TV with huge screen launched at IFA 2018
- HTC U12 Life with Dual rear Cameras and dual texture Finish Launched
- Audio-Technica Sound Reality wireless earbuds launched at IFA 2018
- LG Unveils New Ultrawide Gaming Monitors at IFA 2018
- Acer Predator Thronos Gaming Chair Announced – The complete workplace for Gamers
- Acer OJO 500 Windows mixed reality headset Launched