Popular video portals Netflix and YouTube, UHD HDR (4K HDR) videos are now playable on Kaby Lake, Kaby Lake Refresh or Coffee Lake generation Intel processors.
Earlier to play Netflix and YouTube streaming video in UHD & HDR, it requires to meet certain requirements.Till now, UHD & HDR playback was only possible on Smart TV or NVIDIA graphic cards with Pascal Architecture.
But now Intel has upgraded its graphic driver and video streaming.Now you can watch Netflix and YouTube channels in UHD on Coffee Lake, Kaby Lake, Kaby Lake Refresh generation processors.
The only requirement from Intel is latest driver 15.60 and Windows Creator Fall Update Windows 10.
Other logical requirement is compatible monitor, users should connect to UHD monitor having HDR support. When it comes to Netflix, its video comes under HDCP 2.2 complaince for decryption.
According to Intel, you can now watch Netflix and YouTube channels in UHD resolution with HDR support on the Kaby Lake, Kaby Lake Refresh or Coffee Lake generation processors. The only requirement is a fresh version of the driver 15.60 and the installed update of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Only if these conditions are met, the built-in graphics core of the mentioned processors will be able to cope with video playback.
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”