As its Diwali time, being a girl means you don’t want to repeat the same old stuff, also we don’t like to spend more unnecessarily. So ladies gear up, it’s time to dig deep and restyle your wardrobe.
5 fascinating ways how to style and reuse your old ethnic clothes
1. Go for a rich and ruling look: Use any of your Silk Saree, cut out the border length and restyling it into a front opener dress. Silk border gives it a more royal look. Cool enough for a lightning festival.
Old Saree Into Dress & Gown By Bhawna Ahuja
2. Imprinted suits, shoot! : Use of any printed fluffy suit, changing it into a long traditional skirt. Wear it over a top with a scarf, giving it a more trendy twist.
3. Revolutionize your appearance: Transform old suit and shorten it up into a jacket. Here, you look flawless with that jacket on! You can wear on a long sleeveless dress.
4. Cause being different is cool: Get an old Duppata, fix some accessories, frap it over jeans. Changing the normal trend. Be a rockstar.
5. Personalise and adore the 90’s Stare: Old suits can be customised and one can style it accordingly. You can go for the 90’s style and wear a palazzo. You can also use any black Saree and get graceful pants or shady shararaand use it over any shimmery kurta.
And here you look dapper!!
These are our picks for you to restyle and reuse your old ethnic clothes this Diwali. Let us know in comments your ideas to modify and restyling clothes for Diwali.