Diwali being just round the corner, people are going mad over finding designs for their picture-perfect rangoli. Rangoli made just by using colours is a past thing now. We will suggest you some very simple ways by which you could beautify your rangoli more.
Interesting Ways to Enhance Rangoli Designs For Diwali 2018
1. Use sparkles with colours: Everyone has leftover sparkles at home which they’d got for some summer holiday project, go ahead and use that sparkle in your rangoli and make it shine. This usage of sparkles with make your design look brighter and more picture perfect. Let you rangoli sparkle this Diwali.
2. Make designs using a small mirror, stars, etc.: If you are a rangoli maniac and want a perfect rangoli every time, then you should definitely use small decoration stuff such as mirrors, stars, beads, and buttons in your rangoli. This would add a sense of creativity and it will turn out to be more beautiful than just using colours.
3. Using Diyas as a part of designs in the rangoli: this would definitely add shine to your rangoli and moreover, your rangoli shall be stayed lightened up all night. The use of designer and colourful diyas and candles will take your rangoli to a next level. Lighten up your homes with diyas and candles in your rangoli.
4. Use flower petals along with colours: this idea appears to be fun. The usage of petals of flowers as colours in your rangoli pattern beautifies it and its fragrance stays until long. This idea is quite good for people who make smaller rangoli pattern, it will make it look a bit classier.
5. Make the pattern broader and add intricate colourful designs in it: This idea will definitely make your rangoli picture perfect and will all your competitors burnt with jealousy. This is the last yet most important technique that would enhance your Rangoli Designs For Diwali
Follow all these simple DIY ideas and you’re ready to win all the rangoli making competitions in town. Do let us know how your rangoli turned out to be.