Qualcomm CEO Steven Mollenkopf stated that 5G phones will hit the markets in 2019 at Frankfurt Motor Show.
He enunciated that we can expect United States, South Korea and Japan to launch 5G phones in 2019. He told if someone has asked him this previous year he would have said 2020 as the launch year for 5G phones
He is pretty confident that demands will be high and carriers will want to be quick to launch competing services
Qualcomm has invested a lot in making 5G arrives quickly and making it a success when it comes.
Mollenkopf put some light on the New Mobility World, in which he described 5G as the keyfactor technology for automotive innovation for coming years and talked about vehicle to everything technology will allow cars to communicate from traffic signals to other vehicles. In September Qualcomm has announced a chipset 9150 C-V2X dedicated for Vehicle to everything communication
5G success will also depends on networks, Qualcomm is brushing up its strategies with Verizon and Sprint to conduct test for 5G technology.
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?