1) WAKE UP & GO BED EARLY – Our body has its own biological clock, so it’s equally essential to make a proper sleep and waking up routine
2) HAVE GLASS OF WATER – As soon as you wake up have glass of luke warm water its very healthy and water detoxifies body from acids
3) Work Out & Exercise – Fix a routine to do exercise for 15 min, 30 min or 1 hr as suits up to you. But it should always be in yours to do list
4) Write out Goals for the day – It always feels good to end the day feeling satisfied, try to make your day productive. Set your priorities for the day and accomplish them in order.
5) Gratitude – Think of 3 things in life you are thankful for and appreciate those things for a moment. It will make you feel blessed
6) Healthy Snacks & Food – Well lot of binge eating can make you uncomfortable in any part of the day. Stick to healthy foods and have a wholesome diet
7) Get some sunshine – We all know sunshine contains Vitamin D, as per research if you take sunshine for 15 minutes at morning time if 7 am- 9am is really helpful for body and it also strengthen the bones
8) Put Down the phone – If you are out with friends or family, spend quality time with them rather than playing game on smartphones. If we spend quality time with someone it energies the body in positive manner
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?