Acer in association with Intel has announced the Acer Predator League 2019. The Acer Predator League 2019 will feature two of the most popular games of the South Asia region which includes Dota 2 and PUBG. The total prize pool for the league is $400,000 and the grand finals for the league will take place at Bangkok from Feb15th-Feb 17th, 2019. The countries which have been included in the participation for DOTA 2 are Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, India, Myanmar and Sri Lanka for Dota2. The countries which been included for PUBG are Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan, Singapore, Australia, India, China, Macau, Hong Kong
The Acer Predator League 2019 India has a total prize pool of 15,00,000 INR for Indian contingent.
ACER PREDATOR INDIA 2019 DOTA 2 RULES
An Online Qualifiers will be held with 128 slots where top 4 teams will be qualified for Decider Qualifiers.
Registration Dates – 22nd Oct – 1st Nov
Format – Single Elimination (BO1)
Matches Start Date – 3rd Nov
Matches End Date – 7th Nov
Offline Qualifiers will be held in 6 different cities all over India respectively in
Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata. Where 1 team from each City will qualify for the Decider Qualifiers.
Registration Dates – 22nd Oct – 9th Nov
Format – Single Elimination (BO1)
Matches Start Date – 10th Nov
Matches End Date – 11th Nov
Top 4 teams from Online Qualifiers and 6 city qualifiers winners will be split into
2 groups where 1 team from Each Group will qualify for the LAN Finals which
will be held in Mumbai.
Format – Round Robin (5 teams in 2 groups)
Matches Start date – 13th Nov
Matches End Date – 16th Nov
Indian Lan Finals:
Top 2 teams who got qualified from the Decider Qualifiers will battle each other
in a BO3 match, where the winner will qualify for the Acer Predator Grand Finals
which will be held in Bangkok.
• A Squad must consist of 5 members.
• A registered team can have 2 extra player as stand-in
• Every Member/Player in a team must have their own steam
account and Dota 2 copy in his/her steam account.
• A Player must be 14 years old to participate in the event.
• A Player must play for only 1 team, if we find out a Player is playing
for 2 teams in this event both teams will face disqualification.
Game Mode – Captains Mode (Conditions Apply)
Lobby Password – Mandatory
Server Location – Singapore
Starting Team – Decided by an Automatic Coin Toss in game client.
Enable Cheats – No
Version – Tournament
Spectators – Enabled
Dota TV Delay – 2 Minutes
** If the server crashes after the drafting, game will be hosted with All Pick
mode with same heroes.
ACER PREDATOR INDIA 2019 DOTA 2 Game Play RULES
• Every game lobby gets hosted by an admin appointed by Playtonia.
The teams receive the password from their assigned admin. Players
should join in game lobby without any delay once they receive
• Participants are not allowed to pass the password on to anyone but
the other members of his team.
• Only referees, official broadcasters, anyone authorized by Playtonia
and the ten players are allowed to be inside the game.
• The hero pool always consists of all heroes the game mode allows
and might therefore change several times during the competition.
The game must not be paused during the draft, unless a drafter
• Each team has the right to pause the game for an acceptable
duration, if a player announces it at least three seconds in advance
and calls a coherent reason (exception: not necessary, if someone
disconnects). The game must not be resumed before both teams
agree with it.
• If a player disconnects, the game is to be paused instantly. Everyone
has up to ten minutes to reconnect to the game (if the same person
disconnects more than once, all times get added up). If this time is
passed, the opposing team may continue the game, unless referee
demands the opposite. The affected player is in this case still
allowed to rejoin later on.
• If any serious bugs occurred, the game has to be paused
immediately and the administration decides how to continue.
Knowingly abusing a bug is strictly forbidden.
• In case of server crash and game can’t be continued due to various
unfortunate reasons. The lobby will be re-hosted or rescheduled
and the particular game will be played from start at the sole
discretion of the Admins.
• A game is finished, when an Ancient Fortress is destroyed, when the
majority of a team leaves on purpose, or when the administration
decides on it.
• If any team or any individual participants gets caught using cheats,
abusing, ghosting, using in game bugs to take advantage, spam or
advertising will be disqualified from the tournament
• Game will be restarted in the tournament that 4 or more players
from both teams are disconnected from the game prior to match
start, or if multiple players from the same team are disconnected
from the game prior to the match start.
• If a tournament official (i.e., Administrators/Observers) disconnects
from a game the game will not be restarted, but all Players remain
in the game, the game will continue.
• Only game-related chat is allowed during live gameplay.
• If any player is experiencing a known bug they must contact
an admin immediately. Failure to do so may result in a
• Breaking one of the above gameplay rules shall result in an
automatic forfeit of the game and if you find any of your opponent’s
breaking above mentioned rules write an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with information regarding match like
Match Date and Time, Match Tournament, Match Lobby Link,
Suspicious Player or Team Details with appropriate proofs like
screenshots, video clips or Round details. Once complaints received
Playtonia Officials will do thorough investigation and take necessary