Sometimes in a profession you might need to access and manage more than one Gmail accounts or any other Google accounts like, Playstore, Drive Play Games. For this you need not to install any third party app to access multiple accounts for any Google app. For managing multiple accounts easily you can add Google account easily on your single device. And not only Gmail, you can access multiple accounts for any Google app. So here’s
How to add multiple Google accounts
STEP 1 –
First of all go the Settings option on your device and select the “Accounts” option to add your other Google handle.
STEP 2 –
After selecting the accounts options select the “Add account” option, to get list of platforms.
STEP 3 –
After selecting the add account option search and select for “Google” option.
STEP 4 –
Now add your valid Google account details that you want to link to access various Google apps including Gmail and Drive.
STEP 5 –
To manage or access the another account, for instance, Gmail app. Select the Gmail application, and swipe right and select the down arrow and select another account.
Stay tuned to VoStory for more
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers