Apex Legends Valentine’s day update ( Feb 13th Update ) is now live in the game with some significant changes.
There is no denying in fact that Apex Legends completely snatched the rule of Fortnite from the battle royale genre in just a week. Released on 4th February, Apex Legends has already hit 25 million players mark with over 2 million concurrent player base.
Apex Legends Valentine day ( Feb 13th ) update
Big success means a lot of feedback has been sent to Respawn and the studio is working on it. Respawn’s first priority is to fix the overall stability of the game as the players are facing in-game crashes and lag.
“We’ve been pouring over tons of data coming in from game as well as listening to feedback across the wide ocean of the Internet. We have lots of great stuff to chew on, many things to fix and improve, and good debates have already begun among the dev team. Our main focus right now is stability and quality of life, but in the near future we’ll be talking more about the potential updates to the meta.”
There is a fix for in-game crash in Feb 13th update. Community manager Jay Frechette confirmed their continues working on addressing crashes. We won’t see major weapon changes to the game’s smooth run across all platforms.
Apex Legends Valentine’s day ( Feb 13th ) update patch notes
- Added “Live Die Live” Banner Badge: Revive a member of your squad between 2/13 and 2/19 to earn this limited time badge.
- Added Valentines Day cosmetic items to the store. They will be live and available in the store starting 2/13 until 2/19 and then they’re gone!
- “Through the Heart” Longbow Epic DMR skin
- “Love of the Game” Pathfinder banner frame
STABILITY / BUGS / PERFORMANCE / QoL
- Various improvements and tweaks to UI.
- The extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Addressed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Fixed exploit where you could keep duplicating items in your inventory.
- Addressed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in the lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed issue where your friend’s list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.
- Shortened duration of Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones to remain in the world by 1 second.
- Arc Star now displays a grenade warning indicator.
- Addressed a number of bugs with map geo like holes you could fall through and areas that players could get stuck in plus a bunch of other polish issues.
PLAYSTATION PLUS PLAY PACK
- Art updated for the PlayStation Plus Play Pack to the Flatline skin and Banner Card and changed the names to Deep Blue. This will affect all players that already have been rewarded the skins as well.
We still have a lot of work to do and we hear those frustrated by disconnects and crashes and are working to improve stability and performance as well as provide more visibility for everyone.