Apple Arcade, a brand new gaming subscription service is coming to the Apple devices later this year.
On Monday, during the big Showtime event, Apple announced a gaming subscription-based service on Apple Store. During the reveal, Apple said that Apple Arcade would be the world’s first gaming subscription service to be available on multiple platforms.
During the reveal, Apple confirmed that Apple Arcade would be the new section to be featured in the App Store. It would allow players to get hands-on over 100+ games with a monthly fee.
By owning this service, players will able to download any game which is included in it and can also play that game offline. Apple confirmed that games included in Apple Arcade wouldn’t have ads in them, unlike normal App Store games.
Another perk of the subscription that while shifting to the other platform players can pick the game from where they left.
Apple Arcade will be available on iPhone,iPad, Mac and Apple TV devices. Like Google Stadia, no release window has been announced for Apple Arcade.
All confirmed games coming to Apple Arcade
Here’s the list of all games shown in Apple Arcade trailer:
- Little Orpheus by Sumo Digital/The Chinese Room
- The Artful Escape by Annapurna Interactive/Beethoven & Dinosaur
- The Pathless by Annapurna Interactive/Giant Squid
- ATONE: Heart of the Elder Tree by Wildboy Studios
- LEGO Brawls by LEGO/RED Games
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm by Cornfox & Bros.
- Sonic Racing by SEGA/HARDlight Studios
- Box Project by AQUIRIS
- Frogger in Toy Town by Konami
- Projection: First Light by Blowfish Studios/Shadowplay Studios
- Mr. Turtle by Illusion Labs
- FANTASIAN by Mistwalker Corporation
- Enter The Construct by Directive Games Limited
- Beyond a Steel Sky by Revolution Software
- Sayonara Wild Hearts by Annapurna Interactive/Simogo
- Hot Lava by Klei Entertainment
Apple will reveal more information about Apple Arcade in the future, so stay tuned with us.