Apple launched the new iOS 11 with the launch of of new iPhone 8 and iPhone X. The update brought iOS 11 to almost all devices launched since, even 2013. iOS 11 brought more than 70 features to all the supporting devices, which are really interesting, but the iOS consisted major bugs and user complained about issues like draining of battery faster. Apple promised to fix the issues with a update. But even after a update iOS 11.1, the company was not able to kills the bugs completely.
And after the issue of draining of battery weirdly faster. Its users are facing another annoying bug. The annoying bug auto corrects the letter “i” to “A”. And Apple introduced a guide to temporary stable the bug. While some users turned off the auto correction features to work normally.
Alongside the autocorrect bug, Apple has addressed an issue with “Hey Siri” hotword detection on certain devices.
For all the issues, Apple has released the iOS 11.1.1 update for all iOS 11-compatible iPhone and other devices. The update is now available to download, has fixed the annoying issue of auto correcting the letter “i” to the letter “A” and a symbol.
- Dragon Ball Heroes Reveal New Prison Planet
- Avengers Infinity War Fan Proves That Mad Titan, Thanos Is A Liar
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and Mi Pad 4 launching on June 25
- Myntra Blink Go fitness tracker launched: Price at Rs. 4199
- League Of Legends Patch 8.13 Release Date, Changes And God King Skins
- Live Photos of Motorola One Power Confirms Notch and Dual rear camera
- Vivo now working on 3D Depth Camera for Face Recognition
- Nick Fury and Black Panther Will Meet In Future Confirms Samuel L. Jackson
- Sims 4 Update: June Patch Brings Glass Roof And Many More
- Ant-Man and The Wasp Theory: Is The Original Wasp A Villain?