Apple watch Series 4 might feature frameless design
The tech giant Apple is all set unveil the 2018 iphones on September 12 as recently the company sends media invites for the product launch at the Apple’s New Headquarters.
With the iphones the company could also unveil the Apple Watch 4 as reported by the 9to5mac.
The watches got a frameless design, the frames near the screen are practically absent. Thanks to this, the display size increased by 15%, and the dimensions of the clock remained the same and the compatibility with existing straps remained.
According to earlier leaks, the next generation of smart watches Apple Watch will be able to work longer due to the increased capacity of the battery and the optimized tracking of the health of the user.
Talking about the iphones, this year the company will launch three iphone with different size displays and there could also be a dual sim iphone , the feature for which the fans are crying for years.
What Apple actually debuts will be on september 12 will be speculated. So, stay tuned to VoStory for all the future information.
Updates from IFA 2018.
- Honor Magic 2 teased with Full Display and Pop-Up camera
- JBL PartyBox 200 & PartBox 300 wireless speakers launched at IFA 2018
- ASUS at IFA 2018 announced 7 New Ultracompact Notebooks
- Sony Xperia XZ3 launched with OLED Display and SD 845 SoC at IFA 2018
- Samsung 8K QLED TV with huge screen launched at IFA 2018
- HTC U12 Life with Dual rear Cameras and dual texture Finish Launched
- Audio-Technica Sound Reality wireless earbuds launched at IFA 2018
- LG Unveils New Ultrawide Gaming Monitors at IFA 2018
- Acer Predator Thronos Gaming Chair Announced – The complete workplace for Gamers
- Acer OJO 500 Windows mixed reality headset Launched