Netflix came to India around two years back and considered India as a ‘super priority’ market but has launched very few original content for the Indian market as compared to its main competitor, Amazon Prime videos. Along with that none of the shows were able to get the Indians to give their precious time. Now Netflix is getting all buckled up with a range of new shows for the Indian market which will be unique and content driven. In coming months series like Selection day based on the novel by Arvind Adiga, Sacred Games by Vikram Chandra & Again by Marisha Mukerjee will be released.
— Netflix India (@NetflixIndia) November 17, 2017
In another significant news, Netflix and Shahrukh Khan came together and announced their partnership using a quirky video, which was able to turn around a lot of faces all over the internet. In this collaboration, a show will be produced under the banner of Red Chillies Entertainment.
In Recent interview with Business Standard –
“Netflix has shown that Indian stories have a global audience and we would love to use this platform and its reach to tell more stories,” said Khan.
“We believe in the global vision of Red Chillies to create groundbreaking content out of India,” said Netflix founder and CEO Reed Hastings.”This interview shows a lot hope for the Indian TV market as we will get shows that will be more content driven rather than current shows that have nothing new to offer and are full of idiotic shit. What are your views regarding this excellent news? Do let us know.
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers