Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 latest Game Settings update has gone live for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The latest game settings update brings a new featured playlist to MP, a new LTM for Blackout in Xbox One and PC. Zombies mode introduces new IX Gauntlet on Xbox One and PC. It was released last week on PS4.
This week in #BlackOps4:
• MP: Hardcore Nuketown
• MP: Mercenary Nuketown
• Zombies: IX Gauntlet (Xbox One/PC)
• Blackout: Ambush limited-time mode (Xbox One/PC)
• Blackout: New camo progression system and Zero Outfit Unlock mission (Xbox One/PC) pic.twitter.com/m7IzjRerhB
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) February 4, 2019
Black Ops 4 – February 5 Game Settings Update Patch notes
We’re dropping two Nuketown Featured Playlists today in MP, and our new IX Zombies Gauntlet and Ambush limited-time mode in Blackout are now live on all platforms! Mercenary Capture Moshpit and Endurance Chaos Moshpit also round out the Featured category in MP with this update, and our Pro Series Moshpit playlist continues on all platforms with the latest CWL ruleset.
We’ve also made a handful of gameplay improvements as we prepare for our next big Operation and 1.13 game update. Watch this space next week for an announcement and a full breakdown of all the details…
Here’s what’s new in Black Ops 4 today:
- Mercenary Nuketown added as Featured Playlist in MP.
- Hardcore Nuketown, Mercenary Capture Moshpit, and Endurance Chaos Moshpit added to Featured category rotation in MP.
- Pro Series Moshpit playlist continues in MP on all platforms.
- “Veni, Vidi, Zombie!” Gauntlet in Zombies now live on all platforms.
- Ambush limited-time mode now available in Blackout on all platforms.
- Stability improvements in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Miscellaneous gameplay improvements in Zombies.
- Featured Playlists
- Mercenary Nuketown added as Featured Playlist.
- Hardcore Nuketown, Mercenary Capture Moshpit, Endurance Chaos Moshpit, and Pro Series Moshpit added to Featured category.
- Game Modes
- Resolved an issue that caused the 9-Bang to be used more than once per round in Heist.
- Fixed a CODcaster crash with maximum players in Search & Destroy.
- Resolved an issue related to the Daemon 3XB where players could lose their weapons and points when taking a weapon from the Mystery Box.
- Closed an exploit where players could use the Electric Burst and a charged melee attack to stop enemies from pathing to players.
- Closed an exploit where players were able to keep the effects of the Ragnarok DG-5 if they were holding a Monkey Bomb or Claymore while the Special Weapon timed out.
- Closed an exploit where players could recreate the shockwave of the Special Weapon by switching between Equipment and Special Weapon.
- Helicopters now properly begin to malfunction when flying outside of the circle in Ambush.
- Black Market
- Fixed an issue with Crash’s Warlock outfit that prevented players from receiving the corresponding Warpaint.
The following updates are live today on Xbox One and PC:
- Limited-Time Mode
- Weapons limited to sniper rifles, melee attacks, and launchers only.
- Circle constantly advances with no delays between collapses.
- “Veni, Vidi, Zombie!” (IX)
- 30 rounds of challenges with unique rules for each round.
- Players earn medals and tiered rewards for completing rounds 10, 20, and 30, as well as a cosmetic reward for completing round 30 without failing a round.
- Players are issued a Strike by failing a round, with the game ending after three Strikes.
- All matches are timed for competitive speed-run support.
- “Veni, Vidi, Zombie!” (IX)
Get in touch with us: email@example.com