Recently, we have shared with you that the Epic games will give sign-up invites to iOS users to play the test version of Fortnite on iOS devices. This will give an opportunity to the iOS users to play Fortnite on their mobile devices.
If you want to know that have you received the invite from the Epic games to play the Fortnite game, you have to check your registered email.
In your email, you will receive an email notification with a download link. That download link will take you to the iOS app store and you can download the game from there.
Well, if you have not received the invite for the download of the game, then you have to wait for the second surge of invites.
But here is a trick, if your friend has received the invite for the test program of the game, he must have received a friend code which they can share with you.
These are a list of basic requirements that are required in order to sign up and play beta testing version of the game.
Devices – Running on iOS 11, iPhone 6S/6SE, iPad, Mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad 2017
But soon as the testing phase of the game completes, the game will be open to everyone for play.
You don’t have to worry as Epic games are real quick to provide the updates, so we are likely to see the game releasing for the mobile devices very soon
- Epic games to introduce Fortnite Blitz Mode on March 19th
- The H1Z1 Pro League Full Details Announced And Now It Is Free-to-play
- New Twitch Guidelines to stay from getting banned !! Happy Twitching
- CS: GO Asia Summit 2018 Announced With $60,000 Pool Prize
- FaZe Clan Announced Their Fortnite Team
- THREE REASONS WHY eSPORTS IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN INDIA
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org