Google has introduced new feature for Chrome, now in 64th version of Chrome it allows to block all redirecting advertisements. With so much wide spread malware and viruses and receiving many complaints and request from users, Google will add this feature which is currently tested by developers. It will block out all the redirections generated by third-party apps and website on the website.
These advertisements pop-up window were very frustrating. Now users are benefitted rather than an automatic redirect, Chrome 64 will show an alert what has happened and user will remain on the reading page, until user himself interact with such pages. Now one can read the article with much ad annoyance
There will little more advancement with Chrome 65, the browser will familiarize itself to block unauthorized pop-up windows just by clicking any white area of the reading page . This feature of Chrome will also work in situation when user is trying to open a link, and it simultaneously open two links, making original tab to redirect to undesirable website and other one to original website.
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”