Clear Browsing History and cache in Safari iOS 11 !!
As you search for different things and browse the internet in the safari web browser on your iPhone or any other Apple device with iOS 11. The lots of cookies and cached files ate automatically Saved to your device. How are these files as you to browse faster and easily but at the same time takes a lot of memory in your phone and also there can be a security risk. So clearing cookies and cached files time to time keeps your device healthy.
Note : After clearing the cookies and cached files ,you might have to login again for few sites.
How To Clear Cache ,Delete Cookies and Browsing History in Safari for iOS 11
It is pretty simple to clear and Remove these unwanted files from your phone which can be done by by following the steps given below.
1.) Head onto the Settings app.
2.) In Settings, scroll down, find “Safari” menu option and open it by tapping on it.
3.) In the next menu click on a blue link labeled “Clear History and Website Data.” option.
4.) A pop-up window will appear with a link an option “Clear History and Data.” It will warn you that “Clearing will remove history, cookies, and other browsing data.” also, “History will be cleared from devices signed into your iCloud account.”
5.) So tap on “Clear History and Data” to clear the information from the Safari browser. In case you have changed your mind just tap “Cancel”.
So that’s all for How To Clear Browsing History and cache in Safari iOS 11
Note :: After doing this your browsing history and cache will be removed but your bookmarks and other reading lists will remain intact.
For more tips and tricks and to keep yourself updated to the source of standard & authentic coverage of contemporary technology stay tuned to Vostory and Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
YOU MIGHT LIKE
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers