All major shooting games companies want to deliver the best in one of the famous modes called as Battle Royale. Just a day back, we have seen the release of Danger Zone Battle Royale mode for the Counter-Strike Global Offensive game
Although, many players did not like this move from Valve and also the newly introduced Battle Royale mode is not been enjoyed much by the community as per their thoughts it requires a lot of work to compete with the battle royale majors like Call of Duty Blackout and Fortnite Battle Royale.
CS GO Danger Zone Battle Royale Mode Update
It seems that the company is all set and determined to take it to the next level with its regular set of updates. The developers have released the update for the Danger Zone Battle Royale mode and you can find it all relative details down below
[ RENDERING ]
– Fixed graphics regression that caused smoke and molotov particle effects to appear fully transparent.
– Fixed client crash on startup on Intel GPUs.
– New users now default to Borderless Windowed mode.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Fixed ‘self-boost’ movement regression.
– Fixed players not respawning on round restart if they were in the middle of jumping up onto a platform that would force them to duck.
– Fixed bullet penetration damage regression.
– Fixed molotov not detonating in mid air in non DZ modes.
[ CS:GODZ ]
– The winner of the match now watches their victory from the perspective of the runner up.
– In duo and trio matches teammates are now notified with an onscreen alert if one of them dies.
– Adjusted–and added volume slider for–winner music.
– Recent Teammates now shows teammates from Danger Zone matches.
– Players searching count now shows correct number of people searching for Danger Zone matches.