Indian government has made it mandatory for everyone to have Aadhaar card. So it is our prime responsibility as an Indian citizen to have Aadhaar card. Now we will tell you about the method by which you can obtain your Aadhaar card online in case you have lost it or you have applied but haven’t reached your address yet.
Listed below are some simple steps in which you can download your Aadhaar card in an easy way. All you need an internet connection to access the Aadhaar card website online
Step by Step Download Aadhaar Card Online
1) First you are required to visit the website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. After that, there are particularly two ways in which can download your Aadhaar card – 1) By Using Enrollment ID 2) Real Copy of Aadhaar Card & entering Aadhaar No directly along with other required details
2) If you have just got an enrollment ID and waiting for your Aadhaar card, then follow this step & enter 28-digits enrollment ID in the first column which also includes date and time of enrollment in the column next to it.
On the other side if you have your Aadhaar ID you can directly enter it by clicking on Aadhaar from the selection at the top
3) In the next column you need to enter your name and pin code which has been mentioned in your acknowledgement slip or Aadhaar card. Also, write the captcha as seen in the image given with random numbers
4) Enter the OTP (One Time Password) which will come on your mobile number which is registered with Aadhaar. The Otp will come on to your mobile in form of SMS
5) In this step you are required to enter the OTP sent on you registered mobile number. After entering the OTP, click on option of Validate & Download. After that you can download your aadhaar card in form of a PDF document. The password for opening the PDF will be mentioned there which will be of 8 digits.
6) After opening the document you can either print or save on the computer
Note : Before starting Firstly, check your Aadhaar card status if it is has been approved or not by clicking the link in the left side of the page
Read More :