It is now one year since the launch of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. It’s been running successfully. Bandai Namco keeps releases DLC and extra contents time to time. On 3rd November Bandai Namco announced more content for the game which includes more characters and a new game mode and also makes an announcement of collaboration with Dragon Ball Fighter Z game which will release next year.
1).A New Game Mode:
A newly game mode is featured in the game called Hero Colosseum. In this players will have a tactical figurine battle.This update will free and will available this Autumn This new content will also available with paid packs.
2) Extra Packs:
Two new paid packs called Extra Pack 1 and Extra Pack 2 also will available.Both will have new characters. Extra Pack 1 will available this Autumn and Extra Pack 2 will available later.
Extra Pack 1: It will include Tapion, Android 13 and 2 more new characters.
Extra Pack 2: It will have a very way to have interact with Dragon Ball characters.It is also the possibility that player will discover all new forms of Son Goku.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is also now available on Nintendo Switch.
Trailer Of Contents:
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers