Apple launched the new iPad 2018 recently with a 9.7 inches retina display and features the Apple Pencil as we have seen in iPad Pro and with a comparatively cheaper than the other iPad range like iPad Pro and iPad Air. The new iPad 2018 comes with latest iOS 11 with a lot of new features, and here we will be discussing, how to use dual apps on iPad 2018, the feature is inbuilt with the new iOS 11 and be used easily, so that you can stream videos on youtube while working on another app.
How to use dual apps on iPad 2018
STEP 1 –
First of all, you need to choose the app on your iPad 2018 that you want to use in the dual apps’ mode on your device. And then swipe up from the bottom of the screen to get apps’ tray.
STEP 2 –
Secondly, you need to choose another app that you want to use with the first app in the dual mode. To do this, simply tap and hold the app icon and drag it to any side of the screen.
If you’ve done that, you can easily use both the app at the same time. You can try using Youtube app and Safari browser in the dual apps’ mode on iPad 2018 to enjoy videos and do work at the same time.
Check out: How to draw on screenshot in iPad 2018
STEP 3 –
To use the apps in the normal mode or single app at a time, simply tap and hold the partition line of the windows and drag it to the end completely. This will spread the window of the app on the screen completely.
The window size of both the apps can be changed easily. To do this, tap and hold the center line of the partition and drag it to any side to resize it.
Must Read: How to record screen on iPad 2018
You can also change the apps to be used in the dual apps’ mode. To do this, simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen and repeat the STEP 2, i.e, drag another app to a side to replace the apps.
So, these are the steps to use dual apps on iPad 2018.
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?