How to Enable Developers options on any Android device !!
Do you want to get most out of your Android device, then enabling developers option can give you access to many hidden features. By default, the developer options in Android devices are hidden as they’re really designed for developers who want to test them and make changes that may impact your phone’s performance. In other words, you should not enable developers option unless you have a proper knowledge about Android and don’t have a specific purpose.
Unlocking the developers option in Android is pretty simple. You can enable it by locating the build number in the settings menu and just tap it serval time. The location of build number can be slightly different on different devices as due to customization by the companies. So here is How to Enable Developers options on any Android device.
- If using stock Android, go to Settings > About phone > Build number.
- On a Samsung Galaxy device, head onto Settings > About device > Build number.
- On an HTC device, head onto Settings > About > Software information > More > Build number.
- On an LG device, head onto Settings > About phone > Software info > Build number.
NOW after find Build number tap it seven times After the first few taps, you should see the steps counting down until you unlock the developer options. Once this is done a message will appear that reads, “You are now a developer!”
Now Go back to your Settings, there you’ll find a Developer options entry in the settings menu (usually at the bottom side).
So that’s all for How to Enable Developers options on any Android device . If you have any further problems than feel free to ask down below in the comments section.
YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers