Netflix debuted the trailer for their upcoming series Everything Sucks! The series is developed on the nostalgia factor as it will take all the 90s kids to that beautiful times. Netflix’s other series like Stranger Things which is also based on the nostalgia has been a sure-shot hit. So, it was evident that streaming giant will cash-in on it.
The trailer begins with a focus on three geek friends and one whom fells in love with his classmate. The series is set in the high school and have quite a few similarities with cult classic Freaks & Geeks. The first half of the trailer gives you a feeling that it will be a romantic series but during the second half comedic element is shown for which we were waiting from the beginning itself. The ending scene is undoubtedly hilarious, and that single incident will spark a little anticipation for the series. To be honest, the trailer has not been appropriately edited as it is not able to make clear the fundamental backdrop of the series.
The series is the created by duo Ben York Jones (Like Crazy) and Michael Mohan (Save The Date). In their recent conversation with the popular magazine, they added “Some of our favorite shows of all time — The Wonder Years, Happy Days, That 70s Show, Freaks and Geeks — looked back at bygone eras with 20 years of hindsight. We think this is a great time to take a look back at high school and relive the fashion, music, and attitudes of the mid-’90’s the way we remember it. Not sensationalized, not watered down; but desperate, heartfelt, awkward, and exciting.”
It is being described a quirky, funny story that revolves around the two groups of high school misfits, an A/V club and a Drama club who collide in 1996 Oregon. However, for this one we have mixed feelings right now, it might be a hit or a miss for Netflix. We will have to wait till Feb 16, and on that, we find out is this the good trip to spend our time on.
Everything Sucks! Cast & Synopsis –
Cast - Peyton Kennedy, Jahi Winston, Patch Darragh, Claudine Nako, Sydney Sweeney, Elijah Stevenson, Quinn Liebling and Rio Mangini. Synopsis - A coming-of-age story, set in the 1990s, that revolves around the A/V and drama clubs at a Boring, Ore., high school; the two crews of outsiders join forces to make a movie and endure the purgatory that is high school. Source - IMDB
Get in touch with us: email@example.com
- Dragon Ball Heroes Reveal New Prison Planet
- Avengers Infinity War Fan Proves That Mad Titan, Thanos Is A Liar
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro and Mi Pad 4 launching on June 25
- Myntra Blink Go fitness tracker launched: Price at Rs. 4199
- League Of Legends Patch 8.13 Release Date, Changes And God King Skins
- Live Photos of Motorola One Power Confirms Notch and Dual rear camera
- Vivo now working on 3D Depth Camera for Face Recognition
- Nick Fury and Black Panther Will Meet In Future Confirms Samuel L. Jackson
- Sims 4 Update: June Patch Brings Glass Roof And Many More
- Ant-Man and The Wasp Theory: Is The Original Wasp A Villain?