Facebook has released a dedicated app called Facebook Creators to enhance the productivity of video creators on the platform. Brands and independent vloggers can use this app to stream live videos, message followers, and update Facebook Stories.
The Creators app lets video producers pre-record or create custom intros and outros which can be used to fill up the streaming gaps during live videos. Further, users will be able to capture and edit photos and videos and share them on Facebook Stories. It also presents a unified inbox allowing creators to reply to messages and comments from Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger from a single feed.
Lastly, users will also have access to platform-wise analytics. The iOS version of the app is now live whereas the Android version will be released in the coming months.
Next up in tech:
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?