Another star kid to be launched in Bollywood is Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s eldest daughter, Sara Ali Khan. Belonging to a royal background, this 24-year-old is extremely sincere about her work and her efforts are quite evident. Here’s taking a look at the interesting facts about the star in making:
1 . Who is Sara Ali Khan? : Sara Ali Khan is Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s eldest child. She was born into the royal family of the Nawabs of Pataudi and was born on August 12, 1993, in Mumbai. With the gorgeous genes of her parents, Sara is one of the most beautiful faces of the current generation.
2. She is all set to make her Debut in Bollywood: Sara Ali Khan’s most talked about movie is Kedarnath but it is quite surprising to know that it is not her Debut film, Simmba will be her debutant movie.
3. Working with big stars in her very first movies: In the movie Simmba, Sara Ali Khan will be seen alongside Ranvir Singh under the banner of Rohit Shetty and in Kedarnath, she will be seen against Sushant Singh Rajput.
4. Sara Ali Khan holds a degree from Columbia in New York: If you think she’s just a pretty face, you need to rethink. She is a perfect example of beauty with brains. She completed her graduation from The Colombia University, New York in 2016.
5. Looking beyond beauty: Apart from shoots and reading scripts, Sara Ali Khan is a regular at the gym and gymkhana, where she plays her favourite sports Tennis. Paparazzi have often clicked her while coming from the gym and playing Tennis with dad Saif Ali Khan.
6. Her relationship with stepmom: Sara Ali Khan shares a very warm relationship with her stepmom Kareena Kapoor Khan and is often seen partying with Kareena. Kareena is seen praising her in many interviews and the two are quite close.