How to complete the Search Fortnite Letters Challenge
Season 4 for Frotnite Battle Royale is live and it has brought many changes to the game. The gameplay feels a lot smoother in the Season 4 with fewer hiccups. The challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4 Week 1 has released. In order to complete those challenges, we have prepared a little guide for you below.
One of the Reddit user Strantajet has shared the locations with help of which you can complete the F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters challenge. In order to complete it, you are required to visit any of the 8 locations that have been mentioned below and collect the letter
- West of the racetrack/GUS – Triangle of trees
- Dusty Divot – On the blue power line next to the right/East of the crater
- Anarchy – Red Barn, on top of the weathervane
- Greasy Grove – At the swing sets
- Tilted Towers – On the clocktower
- Haunted Hills – On the eagle grave near chest spawn
- Containers – Top of the big shipping container near tomato
- Salty Springs – Top of the tower overlooking salty
- Moisty Mire – By the helicopter and big green screen
- Lonely Lodge – On the roof of the Mansion south of Lonely
- Risky Reels – On The projector
- Pleasant park – Roof middle
You can also complete this challenge with more locations, but in order to complete the challenge above mentioned locations are enough.
Season 4 of Fortnite Battle Royale, got the Dusty Depot destroyed by the comet and we can see glowing rocks at those locations. After the consumption of the glowing rocks, you can experience minimal gravity and jump off to a certain height for short period of time
How to solve the “Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town’ challenge
In order to complete this challenge, you are required to follow the location shown on the map below. The location is located in the Loot lake
Once you reach the location, you are simply required to interact with the Battle Star, in order to complete the challenge.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com