Free battle royale mode game Fortnite is now bigger than PlayerUnknown’s Battleground. Epic Games officially announced that there were 3.4million concurrent players in the fortnite free to play battle royale mode over the weekend. It is .1m more than the PUBG’million peak record.
This makes Epic struggling with insane demands. The game is suffering from the server issues. It takes almost more than 20 minutes to log in the game.
“Problems that affect service availability are our primary focus above all else right now,” says Epic. “We want you all to know we take these outages very seriously, conducting in-depth post-mortems on each incident to identify the root cause and decide on the best plan of action. The online team has been working diligently over the past month to keep up with the demand created by the rapid week-over-week growth of our user base.”
To solve the problem Epic is hiring many employees for various positions. Epic is also asking Fortnite and Paragon players to change their passwords for their Epic accounts to prevent due to security breaches because of the increasing of hacking in the game due to the huge increment in the no. of players. So if you have an Epic account please check it and change your password also.
For more stay tuned and Read More:
- Captain Tsubasa 2018 Episode 9 Spoilers Predictions – Nankatsu scores goal
- One Piece 906 Spoilers Predictions Revolutionary Forces Tactics
- Upcoming Horror Movies Release Dates from 2018 to 2019
- ESL PUBG- FaZe, Team Kinguin and Alliance Qualified For PUBG Global Invitational (PGI )EU qualifier finals
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
- Seven Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 19 Meliodas takes on Ten Commandments
- Upcoming Superhero Movie Release Dates From 2018 to 2019
- Naseeruddin Shah Debuts In Zero Kms, A Zee5 Original Web Series
- Pornhub Launches Its Own VPN For Secure Browsing
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 60 Spoilers