Season 4 finally arrives of Fortnite with a whole new concept. With the new week in Fortnite, now it is time for the new challenges with the fun of new season features.Players already started their journey towards 100 tier in the battle pass.
Fortnite is free to play game, but in free mode, you’ll receive decidedly fewer awards only at some tiers. If you want to make your game more exciting by collecting new items, cosmetics and skins you can purchase the “Battle Pass” worth 950 V-bucks( Approx. $10).
In the Battle Pass, you can get the rewards by completing various challenges which get released on a weekly basis. Like the previous seasons, the 1st-week challenges of season 4 have seven tasks. Tasks are in the range of difficulty easy to the harder ones, and for the easy tasks you’ll receive 500XP and 1,000XP for harder ones.
This week there are three “HARD” challenges each worth 1,000XP.They are: Follow a treasure map found in Tomato Town, Have three eliminations with a pistol and take out three opponents in the Flush Factory.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 1 Challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (Total 500, 5 Battle Stars )
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills (Total 7 and 5 Battle Stars)
- Use a Port-a-Fort (Total 1 and 5 Battle Stars )
- Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters (Total 8 and 5 Battle Stars))
- Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town (Only 1 and 10 Battle Stars)
- Pistol Eliminations (Total 3 Kills and 10 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate opponents in Flush Factory (Total 3 kills and 10 Battle Stars).
So these are the challenges total worth of 5000XP reward item.Enjoy new season with new challenges in Fortnite.