This week Season 4 in Fortnite made its return with bang and week 1 challenges. Fortnite Season 4 Week 1 is not finished yet and the other set of challenges are here as Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 challenges are surfaced online by data miners.
FortniteTracker leaked the week 2 challenges of Fortnite within the week 1. To increase the rank of Fortnite it needs the hard work and dedication. To get bonus XP and battle pass star and to increase the battle pass rank smoothly one needs to complete all weekly challenges. Week 2 have seven challenges like the week 1 with three hard challenges and four easy challenges.
- Search Chests in Greasy Grove (Total 7 and 5 battle stars)
- Consume Hop Rocks (Total 7 and 5 battle stars)
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (0/500 and 5 battle stars)
- Dance in front of different film cameras ( Total 7 and 5 battle stars)
- Search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen (Only 1 and 10 battle stars)
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (Only 3 and 10 battle stars )
- Eliminate opponents in Tomato Town (Only 3 and 10 battle stars)
So before the ending of week 1 check these challenges to complete them in less time.