Fortnite Week 5 challenges have been leaked online. Again Fortnite Trackers‘ data miners have leaked Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges list before releasing. Actually, they release on every Tuesday. Fortnite weekly challenges are only available for the Fortnite Battle Pass holders, which serves as a key to earn huge boost XP.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges
Currently, many exclusives emote, skins, gliders and especially “Omega” skin for 100 level are available in the game. So, many players want to grab these cosmetics before the ending of Fortnite Season 4. For those weekly challenges in Fortnite must be crucial to rank up.
So if you are one of them or want to level up more fastly take a look at the Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 challenges and start preparing for completing them.
Like the week 4 challenges, Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges also have total 7 challenges with three hard ones.
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (Total 500 and 5 Stars )
- Search Chests in Dusty Divot ( Total 7 and 5 Stars )
- Use a Jetpack (Only 1 time and 5 Stars)
- Search Gravity Stones (Total 7 and 5 Stars)
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove (Only 1 Time and 10 Stars) (HARD)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (Total 2 and nd 10 Stars) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing (Total 3 and 10 Stars) (HARD)
If you’re still completing Fortnite Season 4 Week 4 challenges then you can refer our Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4 Week 4 Challenges Guide