Fortnite Season 4 Week 7 Challenges leaked again before the official release in the game. All credit goes to the data miners of the Fortnite Trackers. The Fortnite weekly challenges are only available to the Fortnite Battle Pass Owners. These Fortnite challenges help the players to boost up their level by rewarding huge XP. Like week 6 challenges, week 7 will have 7 challenges with 3 hard ones. Let’s have a look
Fortnite Season 4 Week 7 Challenges Leaked
- Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents ( Total 250, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in Risky Reels ( Total 7, 5 Battle Stars)
- Consume Foraged items ( Total 20 items, 5 Battle Starts)
- Score a goal on different pitches ( 3 Pitches, 5 Battle Stars)
- Follow the treasure map found in… (HARD) ( 10 Battle Stars )
- Assault Rifle eliminations (HARD) ( Total 5, 10 Battle Stars )
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts (HARD) ( Total 3, 10 Battle Stars)
The first challenge is to give damage to opponents with pickaxe. This is an easy one but if you try to whack players at the start of the match otherwise it will become impossible to hit in the middle of the match.
Searching chests in Risky Reels, Assault Rifle Eliminations and elimination of opponents in Shift Shafts are easiest one in the week 7 challenges.
One challenge is to consume 20 foraged items that means you have to consume newly added mushrooms and apples in the game. I think it will also easy to find and eat them. This week’s treasure map’s location is not revealed by the Data Miners. Maybe it will available with the official release of the challenges in the game.
Scoring goal on three different pitches can be a tough one for you as there are only two pitches in the map. One in Pleasant Park and other is one west of Tilted Towers. There is a possibility that third one will be added in the game later or there can be some issue from the side of Data Miners. This challenge is not hard because of the third pitch, it is because you have to kick the ball into the goal. Other players will have the advantage to kill you easily.
So note these Fortnite Season 4 Week 7 Challenges and start working out on these to complete them easily.