The next series of the Fortnite challenges have been leaked online ahead of the official release in the game. The famous data miners of Fortnite Tracker are behind the leak of Fortnite Season 4 Week 8 Challenges. Only Fortnite Battle Pass owners can access these challenges. These challenges are crucial for a player to boost his/ her rank easily to receive expensive cosmetics, pickaxes, skins and emotes.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 8 Challenges
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (Total 250, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (Total 7, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search 7 Chests in a single match ( Total 7, 5 Battle Stars)
- TBD (5 Battle Stars)
- Search between… (HARD) (Only 1 and 10 Battle Stars)
- Suppressed Weapon Eliminations (HARD) ( Total 3 and 10 Battle Stars )
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (HARD) (Total 3 and 10 Battle Stars)
Like previous challenges, there are only three hard challenges worth 10 battle stars and 1000XP.
Giving 250 damage via headshot is not a tough task to do but searching of the chest will take time especially searching 7 chests in salty springs. Searching 7 chests in Risky Reels is one of this week’s challenges and it attracts numerous players to Risky Reels. This increases the difficulties for players to open the chests during the fights like of Tilted Towers.
Here “TBD” means the challenge is not revealed yet and “searching between” task’s location is also unknown. These will reveal after the official release of challenges in the game. Three elimination with a suppressed weapon and three elimination in the pleasant park are also easy tasks to complete.
Keep these challenges in mind and start preparing yourself to complete these Fortnite Challenges in less time.
This week’s challenges are still live in the game and these are:
Fortnite Season 4 Week 7 Challenges
- Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents ( Total 250, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in Risky Reels ( Total 7, 5 Battle Stars)
- Consume Foraged items ( Total 20 items, 5 Battle Starts)
- Score a goal on different pitches ( 3 Pitches, 5 Battle Stars)
- Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park (HARD) ( 10 Battle Stars )
- Assault Rifle eliminations (HARD) ( Total 5, 10 Battle Stars )
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts (HARD) ( Total 3, 10 Battle Stars)