The challenges for Season 5 Week 7 has been officially released by the Epic games. The leaks on these Fortnite Season 5 Week 7 challenges has been flourishing from last one week. There are few changes in the challenges, which has been leaked earlier by the leakers. Each week, the Epic games release two sets of challenges, on for the battle pass owners and other for the players who have not purchased the battle pass.
The challenges for Week 7 of Season 5 has been released after a slight delay, as per the normal schedule it should have been released by Thursday itself.
In the list of challenges, few challenges are labelled as hard, but completing these challenges offers you double XP. The list of challenges for Season 5 Week 7 has been shared below.
Free Challenges – (Fortnite Season 5 Week 7 Challenges)
- Visit (4) different Named Locations in a Single Match – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (3) Supply Drops – 5 Battle Stars
- (3) SMG Eliminations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges (Fortnite Season 5 Week 7 Challenges)
- Deal (8,000) damage to opponents structures with Remote Explosives – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Search a Chest in Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Search a Chest in Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Search a Chest in Lucky Landing – 1 Battle Star
Stage 4: Search a Chest in Greasy Grow – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Search a Chest in Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Divot (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Lazy Links (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
The Week 7 challenges are looking much simpler than the previous week challenges.
The reason behind that could be it is the final week of Fortnite’s Road Trip and the completion of all the seven challenges will unlock bonus Road Trip challenges. For that, you are required to locate the Battle Star and unlock free battle pass tier. In reward, you will unlock the road trip skin.