A day before Epic Games has released Fortnite Update v6.02 which brought Fortnitemares 2018 Halloween based event to the game. The recent update has also introduced the cube monsters which came out through the portal in the sky which was created by the Kevin Cube and purple light over the floating island.
As usual, the challenges for Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 have been released on Thursday, 25th October 2018. Each week the challenges are divided into two respective categories, Weekly Challenges and Battle Pass Challenges. The latter one can only be completed by the battle pass owners. The challenges for Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 have been listed down below
Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Challenges Guide
Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Free Challenges
- Record a speed of 27 or more on (5) different Radar Signs – 5 Battle Stars
- Jump through (5) flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (200) damage with Tactical Shotguns to opponents (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2:?
- Final Stage:?
Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate (2) opponents from closer than 5m away – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal (500) damage with SMGs to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- (2) Minigun Eliminations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal (200) damage with standard Pistols to opponents (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2:?
- Final Stage:?
How to complete Record a speed of 27 or more on different Radar Signs (0/5) – Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Challenges Guide
In order to complete this challenge, you need to drive through below-mentioned locations at a speed of 27 Mph
Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Challenges Guide – Radar Sign Locations
- A radar sign southwest of Paradise Palms near the bridge
- A radar sign north of Paradise Palms by the racetrack
- A radar sign south of Tomato Temple going into the tunnel
- A radar sign southwest of Lazy Links north or Leaky Lake
- A radar sign between Pleasant Park and Tilted Towers
- A radar sign north of Flush Factory
- A radar sign just east of Salty Springs
In the above image, radar signs are marked with 00 Black-Sign Mark
But for completing this challenge, you would need some vehicle to achieve the speed of 27 Mph, and it can only be achieved by the help of Quadcrusher Vehicle
In case you are using ATK to complete this challenge, you need to slide off something, as the maximum speed of ATK is only 26 Mph
How to Complete Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK Challenge – Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Challenges Guide
In order to complete these challenge, you are required to jump through five flaming hoops with the help of shopping cart or ATK. The flaming hoops can be found in the fortnite map at below mentioned locations
- At the end of the new rack track southeast of Junk Junction.
- Leaky Lake – Off a ramp in the northern section.
- Wailing Woods – On the hill on the west side.
- Above the path leading to Snobby Shores.
- Greasy Grove – Look for the fire ring to the east of town.
- Dusty Divot – Off the edge of the crater to the north.
- Above the transformer look-a-like east of Retail Row.
- Southeast of Paradise Palms over the big ditch.
- Above the camel west of the gas station in the desert biome.
- On the southern end of the industrial area northeast of Flush Factory.