It seems that Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Challenges have been leaked quite a while before the official release. By the way, the Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 Challenges are live in-game. If you are stuck somewhere, you can check the Week 7 Challenges Cheatsheet and Guide. Along with the completion of Week 7 Challenges, players are looking forward to Week 8 Challenges. So let’s get into the Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Challenges Leaked online.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Challenges Leaked Online
The Week 8 Challenges have been leaked by the famous Fortnite Data Mining Twitter Handle @lucas7yoshi. Check the Challenges for Week 8 below:
- Build (?) structures–? Battle Stars
- Deal (?) damage while in the passenger seat of a vehicle–? Battle Stars
- Eliminate (?) opponents with an explosive weapon–? Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search (?) Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge–? Battle Stars
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed–? Battle Stars
- Use a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad–? Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match–? Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match–? Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match–? Battle Stars
The Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Challenges are going to go live in-game on Thursday, January 24th, 2019. As soon as it happens, we are going to release a full cheatsheet and guide for you to go through all of them with ease.