Once again, data miners have leaked Fortnite weekly challenges ahead of their release. Twitter user @lucas7yoshi_leaked the Fortnite season 8 week 4 challenges after probing through updated game files.
Like always, Fortnite season 8 week 4 challenges include total seven challenges . These comprise three challenges for all players and four for only them who own season 8 battle pass.
Fortnite season 8 week 4 challenges
Here is the full list of week 4 challenges :
- Search for (2) Buried Treasure – 5 Battle Stars
- Launch yourself through (25) structures with a Pirate Cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate (10) Opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1/5: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Outlast (90) opponents in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Use The Baller in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
Like past weekly challenges, week 4 challenges also include a multi-stage challenge in which players need to visit 5 named points of interest on the Fortnite map.
There is also a challenge featuring newly introduced vehicle, Baller. In this, players need to use the Baller in five different matches.
The Week four challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, March 21 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET.
Keep in mind that Epic Games can change or tweak these challenges at the time of release.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com