Fortnite player might have thought why Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 challenges are not active in the game and still showing 0 seconds active. It is because Epic Games has delayed the Fortnite Update 4.3 with challenges. Now Fortnite Update 4.3 will be released on Thursday. Epic Games announced this information of Twitter
KNOWN ISSUE: Week 5 challenges available in 0 seconds.
Week 5 challenges will be available on 05/31 at 4am ET/8am GMT.
This was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays.
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 29, 2018
The message “Week 5 Challenges [are] available in zero seconds” in the game is an error as confirmed by Epic Games. They said that “this was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays”. So, the challenges will live on 4 am EDT or 8 am GMT on Thursday. Therefore, from now the challenges will likely to deploy in the game every Thursday like Fortnite Season 3.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 Challenges List
Here are the inactive Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 challenges which were leaked by Fortnite Trackers.
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (Total 500 and 5 Stars )
- Search Chests in Dusty Divot ( Total 7 and 5 Stars )
- Use a Jetpack (Only 1 time and 5 Stars)
- Search Gravity Stones (Total 7 and 5 Stars)
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove (Only 1 Time and 10 Stars) (HARD)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (Total 2 and nd 10 Stars) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing (Total 3 and 10 Stars) (HARD)
The shopping cart is not in Week 5 challenges but still prompting in the game as coming soon. It can happen that it might available with Fornite Update 4.3. Same happened with Jetpack as they were not deployed along with Weekly challenges.
Fortnite update 4.3 will include tweaks for improving the building in Pro and Turbo mode on controllers. There can be a new crosshair available in Edit mode and the refund system will make a return to the game after Update 4.3.