Again, Fortnite Leaks are here as Fortnite Season 4 Week 4 challenges are surfaced online by the data miners of Fortnite Tracker. As you know weekly challenges are the best way for the Battle Pass owners to go on higher rank easily with a reward. So again this is a great chance for the Fortnite Battle Pass owners to do the preparations for the week 4 challenges of Fortnite in advance. From the Tuesday, week 4 challenges will be live and they will be more skill based challenges. You’ll have to go on a search on the locations: Bench, Ice Cream Truck, and Helicopter to find Battle Star. Finding ammo crates, chest and killing by trap will also feature in those challenges.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 4 Challenges
Next week there will be seven challenges with the three hard challenges.
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1,000 – 5 Stars)
- Search Chests in Wailing Woods (Total 7 – 5 Stars)
- Search seven Ammo Boxes in a single match (Total 7 – 5 Stars)
- Visit the center of different Storm Circles in a single match (Total 3 – 5 Stars)
- Search between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck and a Helicopter (10 Stars) [Hard]
- Trap Eliminations (Only 1 -10 Stars) [Hard]
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores (Total 3 – 10 Stars) [Hard]
Fortnite Battle Royale is currently on early access on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and iOS. So as week 4 challenges are here, start planning to finish them early.