Fortnite World Cup was announced back in June 2018, after that news we have not heard much about it. Previously, Epic Games have mentioned that the qualifiers for the Fortnite World Cup 2019 will begin in Fall 2018.
The Fortnite World Cup 2019, will distribute the total prize money of $100,000,000 as told by the Epic Games earlier, the total of $18 million has already been distributed.
It has also been confirmed by the Epic Games, that they won’t sell any teams or franchise, also there won’t be any third party organizer for the event.
With the release of update v6.10, Fortnite has announced the delay in the qualifiers for Fortnite World Cup 2019.
Fortnite World Cup 2019 Qualifiers
The new message from Epic Games confirms that the Fortnite World Cup qualifiers will begin from 2019. No further information related to the world cup has been shared by the Epic Games
Although, the new Fortnite Update has also brought the all-new event tab, which includes tournaments and it will be an open online competition where players from all over the world can take part.
The new game competition is the perfect place for the players to practice for the coming Fortnite World Cup 2019
The details related to the Fortnite Events Tournaments can be found below
- Alpha Tournament (Solo)
- Dates: October 16 – October 21
- Description: Participate in the first in-game tournament, spanning across several days of daily competition!
- Beta Tournament (Duo)
- Dates: October 23 – October 25
- Description: Grab a friend and take on the world – until you are the last two left.
- Friday Night Fortnite (Squad)
- Dates: October 19 – November 30
- Description: Join your friends every Friday and kick off your weekend with some exciting Squad action.
- Salty Springs Cup (Solo)
- Dates: October 27 – October 31
- Description: One week and three attempts to prove you’re the saltiest that Salty Springs has to offer.
- Tomato Temple Cup (Duo)
- Dates: October 28 – November 1
- Description: Become legends of the Tomato Temple Cup.