Destiny 2’s first expansion pack ” Curse of Osiris” is launching today. It will available in an update with some features.
“Curse of Osiris will tell the story of how some antagonists, the Vex, are working with a warlock called Osiris to bring Vex robots from the past and the future together in a gambit to wrestle control of the galaxy for themselves.”
Here is the state of the update of 5 December according to official website.
Armor Ornaments will add to some existing Armor sets for more visual customization without losing your Shaders or Mods.
- Completing objectives specific to each set will unlock these Ornaments, and will permanently unlock account-wide, just like Exotic Weapon ornaments
- Also, they will be applied to the base pieces that you already have collected, and can now unlock on Vendors if not.
- In Season 2, the following sets have ornaments unlocked in their respective activities:
- Vanguard Faction Armor
- Crucible Faction Armor
- Trials of the Nine Armor
- Iron Banner Armor
- Dead Orbit Armor
- Future War Cult Armor
- New Monarchy Armor
- Eater of Worlds Raid Lair Armor
The DLC will come with these features in the game.Game will playable after 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM GMT / 4 AM AEST. Player will no able to play the game from 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET / 3 PM GMT because the company will perform server maintenance for preparing the DLC on all platforms.DLC will arrive together on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
For more information about the expansion read the article by telegraph.co.uk here
- This article originally appeared on Telegraph.