Akshay Kumar is having the time of his life with each of his movie bringing something unique to the screen. Almost after four days, he will portray the role of Arunachalam Muruganantham, the man behind the affordable sanitary napkins in the movie Padman. Characters like these not only strengthen his portfolio but also make us ponder upon issues that can help in the development of our society.
After Padman Akshay will next be seen in Reema Kagti’s directorial Gold. The teaser trailer for which was released today. The story revolves around a Bengali man who has immense love for two things one being hockey and other his country. In 1946 he promised that his team would bring the Gold medals in Olympics as prior to that India has won Olympic gold under the British flag. The film also stars Kunal Kapoor, Amit Sadh & Mouni Roy in the significant roles.
The trailer opens with a scene where Akshay is all drunk, and narration tells us about his love for hockey and his country. He looks plausible in the role of a man who was behind the Olympic gold winning team. The plot not only revolves around sports but also has a dramatic layer to it which will surely bring tears to eyes of each Indian.
Reema Kagti’s last movie Talaash performed decently at the box office even after starring names like Aamir Khan & Kareen Kapoor in the titular role. The reason behind it was the mediocre story from the suspense thriller perspective as it was not able to give Goosebump to the audience.
However, Gold is based on the real events, and story build around sports is bound to get attention in India. The other factor which will help them bring Indian audience to theatres is of Patriotic feeling. The movie will hit the theatres on Independence Day, which day would have been better than this to give a gift of patriotism to the Indian population.
We are incredibly excited for the upcoming movies of Akshay and will soon review the Padman. So, keep reading, and we will surely suppress your hunger for latest entertainment news.
Gold Cast and Official Synopsis –
Cast - Akshay Kumar, Gauhar Khan, Kunal Kapoor, Amit Sadh, Mouni Roy, Vineet Kumar Singh and Sunny Kaushal Synopsis - Set in 1948, the historical story of India's first Olympic medal posts their independence.
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”