Google Assistant Hindi
You might be using the Google Assistant which is really insane at doing some tasks.Till now Google Assistant was only capable of Speaking and understanding English and certain other languages but was not able to understand Hindi.
But now the tech giant Google has silently rolled out a new feature by which Google Assistant on Android devices allows users to communicate with it in Hindi.
Want to enable it on your device? Here is how to do it.
To enable this you just need to change your primary language to “English India“.
For this head onto settings>> language and input >> language>> select English (India).
Once you enable this , You can easily communicate with Google Assistant in Hindi by long pressing your home button or whatever gesture you have applied to your device.
However Google Assistant will reply you back in English only ( except few cases). Also, Hindi version currently doesn’t support features like making calls, opening apps, or modifying system settings.
NEXT UP IN THE TECH:
- Amazon Prime Video The Improvisers Review, Next Level To Droll
- The Remix Episode-9 Review, Selection Of Top-3 For Grand-Finale
- Jack Ryan Series Starring John Krasinski Renewed for Season 2 by Amazon
- Best browser for Android device 2018 (UPDATED)
- Hina Khan To Make Her Debut In A Short Film Opposite Kunal Roy Kapur
- Fortnite meteor shower coded under Audio Clip from TV
- Adulting Episode-2 Review, Mom Is Your Bestie In Disguise
- Mohammad & Urvashi Review – Complex Short Film by Vivek Agnihotri
- Vivo V9 review in Depth after a month of Rugged usage
- New Venom Trailer finally reveals the Venom portrayed by Tom Hardy