Initiating with the July, Google Chrome has decided to mark all HTTP sites as not secure in accordance to Google Official Security Blog, which has published by the security product manager Emily Schecter.
Currently the Chrome demonstrates neutral information icon, but once the Chrome 68 version will be launched, it will display additional warning to users in the address bar. The secured sites with HTTPS mark are currently displayed with the green lock icon and secure sign
The Google is using different methods to alert users to keep them away from unencrypted sites for years, but this is the most powerful step taken by the Chrome till date.Chrome team has said that this move will bring more sites to go for HTTPS marking. Google search has started to downrank the unencrypted websites since year 2018
Google has confirmed that out of the top 100 sites on the web, eighty percent of site is using the HTTPS, The company has said with this step taken, majority of the web traffic will move to the HTTPS marking from the July month
What this HTTPS marking actually means ?
Well, once your site is HTTPS marked, it protect the channel between the visited website and the browser, such that no one can tamper with the traffic and no can spy on your network. Without the HTTP marking, someone having access to your network can tamper with packet data and inject malware or track your web access.
With the help on google Light house tool or by purchasing SSL certificate, you can migrate your server to HTTPS marking. In case of any issue you can contact your domain & hosting provider company to ease out the process for you.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com
- Instagram IGTV Video Hub Service to Launch By the End of the Day, to Compete with YouTube
- Android Messages for PC rolled out, can be used on most browsers
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro to launch on June 25, Poster Leaks confirms Notch design
- Engineering Girls Review, Recollecting Sweet College Memories
- Lust Stories Review – Be You Unapologetically
- Comicstaan Promo, Amazon Prime Goes More Creative
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review – Chris Pratt Sequel Is One Time Watch!!
- Adobe announced new video editor Project Rush
- Oppo Find X India Launch: Launch Date, Specs, Price
- Avengers Infinity War Theory – Was Loki Posing As Bruce Banner ?