Traveling via air is quite comfortable and fast but taking a flight on the Same time is really a nightmare and which can even get more frustrating when a flight gets delayed. So now Google is planning to solve this problem by predicting flight delays through machine learning algorithms.
The tech giant has a platform know as Google Flights which makes it simpler for you to discover and book flights on the move. But, the company on Wednesday announced it is now upgrading the platform with two new useful features.
First, Google is now trying to predict whether your flight will be delayed with the help of machine and deep learning algorithms. It is using historical data for the flights to make the prediction and will only flag those flights for which the probability of delaying is around 80 percent. This will give a rough idea about real life situations which can be very useful for many of the users specially during sudden change in weather conditions.
Secondly, the Google Flights platform will now inform you more about what amenities will be provided on a flight. This feature will especially come in handy for the users who’re looking to book flights on a budget.
NEXT UP IN THE TECH:
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact with 5″ screen & slim bezels ! Specs
- Jake Gyllenhaal in Talks to Portray Mysterio in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- Xiaomi CEO confirms Mi Max 3 will release in July 2018
- BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS Episode 59 Spoilers
- GANGSTARS Teaser, Characters And Their Looks Revealed
- Leaks Claims That Call Of Duty 2019 Will Be COD Modern Warfare 4
- Astralis defeats Liquid ESL Pro League Season 7 Finals CS:GO
- Fortnite Battle Royale to add Jetpacks & Close Encounter Mode
- One Piece Skypiea Special Episode Gets Debut Trailer
- Game Night Review – Hilariously Thrilling ride with Jason Bateman & Rachel McAdams
- One Piece Episode 838 Spoilers- “Assassination Of Big Mom Failed”