In the previous month, Niantic released the beta for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite in Australia. The Harry Potter fans are excited to get the game in their region soon. Till now, Niantic has released the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite beta in New Zealand and Australia. The game is soon going to be released in other regions soon.
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is similar to Pokemon GO, also released by Niantic. It is a Location-based Augmented Reality game which will take place in the Harry Potter Universe. Different elements from the Harry Potter Universe like Werewolf, Dementors and the creatures from The Fantastic Beasts franchise can be seen in the game. You can check the first look and gameplay of the game in the video below:
If the game is currently not available in your region, you can download the game from here.
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Spoofing on Android
If you are a Pokemon Go fan, you must know about GPS Spoofing on Android devices. GPS spoofing is a way to fake your location, which allows you to play location-based games on your couch itself. By using the spoofing software, there is no need to move around.
Many players use GPS spoofing which helps them do the tasks and hatch the eggs without actually moving in Pokemon Go. Similarly, you can use GPS spoofing in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite on your Android device to do the Wizarding challenges without actually moving around.
But the question arises, how can you use GPS spoofing on Android devices? Don’t worry, we got you covered. There are two ways you can use GPS spoofing on your Android devices:
- By using GPS spoofing software on Android devices (no root)
- By using GPS spoofing software on Android devices (with root)
Harry Potter Wizards Unite Spoofing 2019 No Root
To do GPS spoofing for Harry Potter: Wizards United on your Android device with no root, you have to follow certain steps. These steps are listed below:
- To do GPS spoofing, you need an app for faking your location. One of the best apps for the purpose is Fake GPS Joystick.
- You need to download the app from Play Store. Here is the link.
- To proceed further, you have to become a developer of your device.
- To become a developer, you need to open your Settings and then go to the ‘About Phone’ section.
- In the ‘About Phone’ section, you need to tap on the Build Number, 7 times, to become a developer.
- Now in your Settings, you have the access to the Developer Options.
- Go to Developer Options, and set the ‘Mock Location’ to the Fake GPS Joystick app.
- Now to get your GPS spoofing app working correctly, you need to disable all your Device admin apps.
- You can do it by going into your phone’s Settings and finding the option of Device admin apps.
- The last thing you need to do is downgrade your Google Play services to its factory version.
- You can do it by going into the Apps section of your phone’s Settings and selecting the Google Play services app.
- On the top right, you will see the three vertical dots and you need to select the ‘Uninstall Updates’ option.
After this, you are all set to go. You just now need to set the location from the Fake GPS Joystick app and enable the ‘Auto Start Joystick’ option from the app’s settings. Now, you can go to the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite game. The joystick will appear over the game’s screen and you can now use it to go wherever you want while chilling in your bed.
Though spoofing is a great option to play the game and have fun but it is not preferred. Niantic doesn’t allow GPS spoofing and they can permanently ban your account for doing that.
By using the above method, you can use GPS spoofing to play Harry Potter: Wizards Unite on your Android devices with no root. Stay tuned to get notified for the other method which includes rooting your phone.