The last area to visit in the Super Smash Bros Ultimate Adventure Mode is the Mysterious Dimension. That area put forward the questions related to all the games linked in the Super Smash Bros Ultimate. It will create a network to give you questions, rewards and secret characters. There are total 11 questions asked in the area. But above all those 11 questions, stand 1 question. That question is How to Answer Mysterious Dimension Questions Super Smash Bros Ultimate? Well, let’s find out How to answer all Mysterious Dimension questions in Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
How to Answer Mysterious Dimension Questions Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Which of these can float in the air? – Winged Pinkman
- Which of these usually sells furniture? – Redd
- Which of these is a Nopon? – Tora
- Which spirit is the King of Twilight? – Zant
- Who among these spirits is a scientist? – Andross
- Which group hails from Inkopolis? – Off the Hook
- Which of these is Chrom’s younger sister? – Lissa
- Which spirit is a part of Bowser’s army? – Lakitu & Spiny
- Which spirit created the Subspace Army and Wage War? – Tabuu
- Who among the spirits can Kirby not inhale? – Scarfy, Whispy Woods
- Which spirit fought alongside Alucard to defeat Dracula? – Trevor C. Belmont
You should challenge the spirits quite tactfully so that you don’t miss any of them. hence, first answer the question correctly then fight the spirit to have it in your collection. Even if you miss on any chest, then don’t worry these chests are not taken in the progress to get 100% of completion of the Adventure Mode.