How to download Spotify Premium APK –
We all know about, Spotify which is pretty famous music streaming service in the world, with more than a million user base. The Spotify services provide a lot of features, which includes the large music library and a lot more. Though the Spotify is known by all, the services are not present all over the world, the services are only available in some parts of the world. Here, we have created a guide explaining you about the Spotify, the features of Spotify Premium apk, and we also mentioned how to download Spotify Premium APK for free on Android. Using this guide, you will be able to download and use Spotify Premium APK on any Android device.
NOTE – We at VoStory do not support any kind of illegal use of any paid services.
Spotify – The Popular Streaming Services –
Spotify is the renowned name for the music streaming services in the world, and currently, the services are available in many parts of Europe, parts of US, and some parts of Asia. Every popular artist, like Camila Cabello, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber have their respective channels on this platform. Every song that you can’t find anywhere, you can find on Spotify, the music library of Spotify is so gigantic. The popular Spotify is a paid service, however, the user can take some benefits of the world most popular music streaming service for free of cost.
But, there is a lot of difference that user will see in the free version of the Spotify app, like in the free version of Spotify, user can’t skip ADs, and mobile listening is also limited, which means that the music selection system is limited to the free Spotify users, also the music streaming quality is limited. Not only this, in the free version user can’t listen to the songs in offline mode, means songs can’t be saved or downloaded offline to the devices. Other than this, Spotify comes with an upgraded version, called Spotify Premium Version, which packs a lot of features, and if you are using Spotify, then one should really consider the Spotify Premium Version, but the thing is that the premium version is a paid version. And if you don’t know about the pricing structure of the Spotify Premium subscription, for the first 3 months the subscriber need to pay $0.99, where you can cancel the service in between if you don’t love the services, and after this if you love the series, you need to pay $9.99 per month, but we already know why you are here, so, you need no money to get the premium version.
Spotify Premium APK features –
The free or basic version of Spotify has some basic features only, and a lot of limitations, whereas, the Spotify Premium on other hand comes with a lot of features that only the premium version holders can use on the app.
- No ADs – The free version of Spotify comes with ADs, the user will listen to the advertisement recordings during the music playback and also the ADs will appear on the screen in the Spotify app. And the one of the best and satisfying Spotify Premium version features is the ZERO ADS feature, with which no ads will come between your music playback. Spotify premium version gives the best experience for music listening.
- Download Songs Offline – The Spotify Premium version allows the users to download the songs and playlist offline that you like the most on the device storage. So, you can download the songs offline when you are in your home and WiFi is available to you. And you can listen to your songs available offline on your device anytime and anywhere, whenever there is no internet connection near you.
- Play Song of Choice – With the free version of the Spotify you can play any song of your choice as the song selection is limited. You can’t even search the name of the song in the search bar and listen to the song, however, you can listen to the songs on the radio version of the Spotify.
- High-Quality Streaming – Spotify is the place where you can listen to any song from any famous artist of the world, and enjoy the music of any genre, but you can only enjoy the music if the music quality is also premium. However, the premium version of the Spotify doesn’t include the high-quality streaming of the songs, but with the Spotify premium version, you can stream high-quality music on your device. The Spotify Premium version provides the enhanced sound quality (up to 320kbps bitrate).
- Unlimited Skips – This may not be a special feature in general, but in the free version of the Spotify you can’t even skip the current song playing that time, for playing the next song in the list, you need to wait for the current song playing at that time. And in the Spotify Premium version, you get the normal access to the song skips, you can skip any song, whenever you want.
- Stream Spotify in any Device – The premium version of Spotify features a Spotify Connect feature, with this feature, the premium version holder of Spotify can play and stream high-quality songs in any device using the Spotify account, whether it’s an iPhone, Android phone, MacBook, or a Windows PC.
- Millions of Songs – Spotify is pretty famous in the world of entertainment industry where top-notch artists and bands share their music content. Also, the services have a gigantic music library, with millions of songs, and where the user can find their favorite song easily. Spotify library will have any song that you can remember by an artist.
Availability of Spotify services –
Spotify is the most popular music services in the world, but still, the services are only available in some of the select countries only. For now, the Spotify services are available in 59 countries only. You can check out the name of the countries where the services are available for now.
- Norfolk Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Christmas Island
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Åland Islands
- French Polynesia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Wallis and Futuna
- New Caledonia
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles:
- Sint Maarten
- New Zealand
- Cook Islands
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Balearic Islands
- Canary Islands
- Autonomous cities in North Africa:
- United Kingdom
- Falkland Islands
- Pitcairn Islands
- Saint Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha
- Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia (Cyprus)
- Crown Dependencies:
- Isle of Man
- American Samoa
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- The United States Minor Outlying Island
- United States Virgin Islands
How to download Spotify Premium APK –
So, now you know all about the Spotify and the Spotify Premium APK features, let us tell you how you can proceed with the steps for how to download Spotify Premium APK. All you need to do is, follow the simple mentioned steps.
- STEP 1 –
First of all, you need to delete any Spotify app installed on your smartphone, whether it’s the official app or any mod apk.
- STEP 2 –
After installing any existing versions from the device, you need to simply download the APK from the link given below.
- STEP 3 –
Now, you need to install the mod APK available on your device storage. If you can’t find the exact location of the apk, you can try to find it in the Downloads section on the device storage or simply search the Spotify in the search bar in the device storage section. And allow all the asked permission for the app to work normally on the device.
- STEP 4 –
Next step is to create an account on the Spotify app. For this, you need to have a unique email id, using which you can create a Spotify account. So, make sure to create an account with an email id that you haven’t used before to make an account. However, you can upgrade the already created account to the premium version using this apk.
- STEP 5 –
Now, finally, you need to register for the Spotify account, and here you don’t need any money transaction to get the premium version. And this is the best thing about this apk version.
That’s it, if you’ve done the registration part, you’re done with the steps for how to install Spotify Premium APK. So, what are you waiting for open the app and search your favorite song, artist, band in the search bar and enjoy the unlimited music streams for free
Spotify Not Available In Your Country? Follow this –
Spotify is the most popular music streaming services in the world, but it is most unfortunate fact, that is not available in all the countries, for now, it is available in the countries like the UK, Australia, the US, and the list contains only a few more. Whereas, in India and other countries, where the paid services like iTunes are working well, Spotify has not launched the services yet, and doesn’t show any interest in doing so.
If you belong from any of these countries where Spotify is not available officially in the Play Store, you can still use the Spotify and listen to your favorite artist or bands. For this, you need to use the VPN app. You can use any free VPN app available in the Play store that you use in general or you can simply download the VPN app from the link given below.
How to use VPN app?
After downloading the VPN app you need to use the app. VPN connection when created, the remote access client can access the resources of the private intranet. Didn’t get that? Understand it as a tunnel where you can create a connection to the servers present in other countries. So, with the VPN app, you can show the Spotify app that you belong to the region where the Spotify services are present, like in the US, Australia or any other app. So, let’s jump on the steps for how to use VPN app.
- STEP 1 –
The very first step is to open the app and allow it all the asked permissions so that app can work normally.
- STEP 2 –
After this, you just need to do the basic things to get started with the app, where you need to do as asked on the screen.
- STEP 3 –
after doing all the basic things, you will see the Tap to Connect option on the screen. You can connect VPN server easily, but before that, you need to do change some settings too, like the server selection. Bt default the VPN app will give you alternative server connection for the same region, and you won’t be able to start the Spotify app. So, to change the server for the connection, simply tap on the Server Selection Setting, which is the Earth icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- STEP 4 –
In the Server Selection Setting, you can select any of the servers, like the US, the UK, or Australia, these will be easily available in the VPN app, but if these mentioned countries are not available, you can simply choose any other countries where Spotify is available for now.
So, this is all about the steps included in the procedure for how to install Spotify premium apk on Android device. You can run this modded Spotify premium apk on any Android device, all you need is download the Spotify premium mod apk and follow the above-mentioned steps. The apk is safe to use, no virus and any issues have been detected. The VPN app is also safe to use, and it is 100% legal, so feel free to try this out.
NOTE – Any of the members of team VoStory do not support the Mod version of Spotify premium apk and highly respect the legal terms, we highly recommend buying the original and paid version to support the developers. The above post describing the steps for how to download the Spotify premium apk is just for the purpose of Tips & Tricks, not any kind of hacking is included.