You might be conscious about the WhatsApp has limited the sharing of forwarded messages to a maximum of five people from your contact list to stop the spread of fake news. Today, fake news is a vital concern for all social networking platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and more. However, If you still want to forward a message to more than five people, you can do that. So, Read on further to know How to forward a message to more than five people at once in WhatsApp.
There is a feature in WhatsApp itself that allows you to forward messages to multiple people at the same time. We’re talking about broadcasts. Follow the steps below to learn how to create them! Remember that the tutorial is for both Android and iOS devices.
Here are the steps to forward a message to more than five people at once in WhatsApp or Creating a Broadcast List in WhatsApp
Note: You don’t require to install any third party application in the method.
- Step 1: First of all, open WhatsApp and then tap on the three dots present at the top right corner.
- Step 2: Now, Tap on “New Broadcast“
- Step 3: Now, select the contacts that will be part of the list. You can create lists of broadcasts for different purposes. After adding them, just finish by touching the green tick mark button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Step 4: Once you have successfully created the broadcast. It will be added as a contact in your conversation list. To rename it or add/remove contacts, enter the list and tap the three dots button and then on “Broadcast list info“.
- Step 5: To rename the list, tap the pencil button. To add or remove contacts, touch the “+” or “Edit recipients” buttons. The broadcast list with the new name will be in the conversation list.
From here on, you simply enter a conversation, touch and hold the message (text, or an image or video), tap the “Forward” button, choose the broadcast list and send. All contacts will receive the same message individually, without the forwarding signal and without a trace that the message was sent to more than one contact.
So that’s all folks, this is how you can forward a message to more than five people at once in WhatsApp. Further, if you have any problem or query then do let us know in the comments section below. We would love to help you.
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org