Fortnite Season 7 update is currently live and it has brought us new weapon “Infinity Blade”. The weapon arrival was predicted week ago by the data miners and now it has come into existence in real
The Fortnite Infinity Blade looks razor sharp, and it can be accessed by anyone by visiting the Polar Peak location on the Fortnite Map
Talking about the design of the weapon, the blade of the sword has seven holes in it and the tip of the sword looks very sharp. It looks alike sword from Nordic place
How to Get Infinity Blade Sword, Fortnite Season 7
You can get this mythic melee weapon on the Polar Peak. Check the image and video below for your reference
— Fortnite Best Leaks (@Fortniteleakmon) December 11, 2018
Infinity Blade Usage & Statistics, Fortnite Season 7
- This Mythic melee weapon can be found on Polar Peak.
- Primary Fire delivers a powerful sword slash. It deals big damage to enemies and destroys structures in one blow (75 damage to players).
- Alternate Fire allows the player to leap great distances, destroying objects in its path. Upon landing, it delivers damage and a knock-up to nearby players (25 damage).
- The wielder of the sword is also granted additional abilities:
- An increased pool of max Health and Shields (200 Health/200 Shields).
- Regeneration of effective Health over time up to max Health and Shields (1 HP per second).
- An instant burst of effective Health upon elimination of an enemy (50 HP).
- Increased movement speed (130%).
- The first player to pull the Infinity Blade from its pedestal will be instantly healed to full Health and Shields.
- If a player picks up the Infinity Blade, all other inventory items aside from building materials will be dropped.
- When the wielder of the Infinity Blade picks up an item (aside from building materials), the Infinity Blade will be dropped.
- The Infinity Blade will be dropped when the wielder is knocked out or eliminated.
- Only one Infinity Blade will appear per match.