The era of Battle Royale games is not ending soon, as EA has released a new BR game Apex Legends on all the platforms. The game is free-to-play and features twenty squads of three members battling each other on ‘King Canyon’s’ map. Currently, you can only play the game in trios mode.
There are two ways to complete your trio squad. Firstly, the game will automatically pick two random members for you to complete the squad. The other is by adding your friends to the trio’s squad.
You can add your Origin friends by searching them through Origin Client on PC, and once they are added to your friend list you can invite them to your lobby. But what about your friends on Steam client?
Well, you can also play with your steam friends by linking your steam account with the game. The steps for linking your steam account to Apex Legends are mentioned below.
- On the Apex Legends home screen navigate to the bottom right side of the screen and click on the friends button.
- The next screen will show a button “Link Steam Account” on the left side of the screen.
- Clicking the button will open a web browser, where you need to complete a few simple steps to finalize the process.
- Once it’s done, your steam friends will be imported into Apex Legends.
- Then from the friend list you can invite whichever friend you want.
The Apex Legends game was released on February 4, 2019. In just two days of its release, the game is already ruling the twitch with the highest number of viewership.
Stay tuned to our website for more Apex Legends related updates and news.